Rita DominicActress thanks friend, fans for birthday wishes

Overwhelmed by the display of love, Rita Dominic has written a message to all her well wishers.   
Nollywood superstar actress Rita Dominic turned 40 yesterday.
Expectedly, the movie star received tons of birthday messages and wishes from family, friends and fans.
Overwhelmed by the display of love, Rita Dominic has written a message to all her well wishers.
"My dear beautiful Zamundans..   Being alive to see another year in my life was enough reason to be thankful and I didn't think I needed anything else. However yesterday you all went out of your way to make my day extra special" wrote the star on Instagram.
The message continues with her writing; "From amazing phone calls, thoughtful gifts, heartfelt messages etc, I was left shocked, humbled and grateful for the attention you all showed me..
At several points in the day I was overwhelmed with the outpouring of love. So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for giving me a very memorable day, I will remember how fantastic it felt for a very long time... Lots of love and kisses!"
Rita Dominic celebrated her birthday with a dinner yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abu Simbel Temple