Prophecy"Atiku will be next president" - Prophet says

A popular prophet has predicted that ex Vice President, Atiku Abubakar will be the next President in the country.

Atiku Abubakar 
A popular prophet has predicted that ex Vice President, Atiku Abubakar will succeed President Mohammadu Buhari in 2019.
Prophet Elijah, who is well known for making other political predictions had this to say on the matter;
"He opens my eyes under different circumstances it comes when I am fasting or praying, when I am singing praises to God or even when I am walking in the street.
"The lord revealed to me that Atiku Abubakar is the next President  of Nigeria come 2019. Part of PDP will break up and merge with another party. On that platform, Atiku Abubakar will emerge the flag bearer and from there become president of Nigeria, adding that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki will lose his seat as the president of the house”.
When reminded that all his predictions favours the APC, Prophet Elijah responded saying: “This is what God reveal to me the come to pass. And you will testify I am a servant of the highest God.”
Elijah also predicted that Alhaji Abubakar Audu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will win the upcoming Kogi state governorship election.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abu Simbel Temple