Seyi Law Comedian buys his wife Honda SUV 

Seyi Law buys his wife a Honda Crosstour as her Christmas present.
  
Top Nigerian stand-up comedian Seyi Law revealed yesterday (December 23) that he bought his wife Ebere Stacey a Honda Crosstour.
Seyi Law shared the picture of the Honda SUV on his Instagram and captioned it with a lovely message.
Seyi Law's gift to his wife play Seyi Law's gift to his wife
(Instagram)

No wonder, God made it clear in His words, that when they say there is a casting down, we will say there is a lifting up.
“I just hope this is a perfect gift for the most beautiful woman in the world, my wife and confidant, Ebere Stacy @hautestacy.
“Thanks for standing with and by me in my trying time. Thank God for the grace to do this now.
Merry Christmas my love.
  play (That 1960 Chick )

The Honda Crosstour is worth approximately N7m.
On his wife’s birthday December 11, Seyi Law wrote a lovely birthday message to her on Instagram.
It still feels like yesterday that we met. I must have missed a bit of God's word that day, 30th September, 2007 is never to be forgotten. You caught my eyes in the church with your beautiful smile” wrote Seyi Law.
“Your compliment of, "I love your confidence on stage" helped me in my career. You changed my mentality on how much of inferiority complex I had. Today, I celebrate You not just as a friend, but as a husband. My wife, I wish You the best that God has in heaven for us on earth. This is all, I ask for You.
Seyi Law and his wife at Inagbe Resorts play Seyi Law and his wife at Inagbe Resorts
(Instagram )

Happy Birthday, @hautestacy. Your Hubby” he further wrote.
Seyi Law and his wife lost their new born baby hours after her birth in February.
During an exclusive interview with Pulse, Seyi Law spoke about losing his baby daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abu Simbel Temple