Ushbebe

Comedian, wife celebrate 3rd wedding anniversary

Ushbebe and his wife, Annette, celebrate the 3rd anniversary of their wedding yesterday, November 23, 
2016.
The couple share a moment while holidaying in London 
 

The comedian, whose real name is Justice Nuagbe, and his wife, Annete, have now been married for three great years.

The couple celebrate their anniversary with sweet words for each other on their respective Instagram pages.
On his feed, the comic and OAP shares a collage from his wedding day and captions it, "On this day [three] years ago we said I do in the presence of  friends, families and the church.
  The comedian shares a collage on Instagram in celebration of their wedding anniversary. (Instagram)
"Today I am proud to say [you] have been the best partner, wife, mother and sweetheart any man could have.
"Blessings have never [ceased] therefore I cherish this growth and know God will keep us for many, plenty more forevers...
Thanks to our friends, families and fans... una do well. HWA to us"
Over to Annette's Instagram feed and you will find similar sweet words directed at her boo.
Annette shares a picture from her 2013 wedding with Ushbebe as the marriage clocks 3 years today. (Instagram)
The wife and mother of one shares a picture from their wedding three years ago and adds the words, “On this day [three] years ago, we said ‘I do’ and it's been a wonderful journey ever since.
Another collage by the comedian in celebration of his 3rd wedding anniversary.JPG (Instagram)
“I was at a point in my life when I thought I could never be happy, not to talk of ever falling in love, but you showed me life/love from a different perspective.
“I could never ask for a better friend, lover, husband and father. All of me loves all of you. HWA my Boolawayo”
Awwwwn. Feel the honey dripping from those romantic words.
We just can't but wish Ushbebe and Annette Nuagbe a very happy third anniversary.

Congrats, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abu Simbel Temple